The following are recommendations to make your stay at the Clinic as comfortable as possible:
Parking is complicated in the area surrounding the Clinic, which is why we recommend arriving with public transportation. You can find all the information on how to arrive here
Clothes and Cosmetics
- We recommend that you bring from 4 to 6 outfits for use in the clinic and 2 for therapeutic outings.
- For daytime, sporty clothes and shoes are recommended.
- All rooms are furnished with a hair dryer and all necessary personal hygiene products (hand soap, shampoo, gel, toothpaste), so it is not necessary to bring them.
- If you are taking any medication, you must bring it, along with the written instructions and the most recent prescription by your doctor. This way, we can help you to continue your medication during your stay.
- If you wish to bring any electronic devices, please consult with our staff.
- You don't need any cash at the Clinic, except for small change for the snack machines.
For more information, please don't hesitate to contact us.